Domestic Goddess Services
Terms and Conditions
1. By ordering the services of Domestic Goddess Services by telephone, fax, email or via our website the client agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of Domestic Goddess Services.
2. Domestic Goddess Services agrees to perform the work specified by the Client in a professional manner using every care to accomplish a satisfactory service.
3. The initial number of working hours that have been estimated might change as it is sometimes difficult to estimate exactly how much time the cleaning work might take.
4. All costs for cleaning services are charged in pounds sterling.
5. Payment terms are strictly 7 days from the date of the invoice unless otherwise agreed.
6. If the client does not pay any amount as agreed, Domestic Goddess Services may claim interest and statutory compensation.
7. The client is responsible for paying all bank and legal charges resulting from a dishonoured cheque.
8. No cleaning work will be undertaken unless the client settles all outstanding balances.
9. All damages, breakages or theft must be reported to the management within 24 hours of the last cleaning service, otherwise the claim will be invalid.
10. The client accepts and understands that if something is damaged, broken or stolen and cannot be replaced with a new one, the client will be credited with the cash value of the items (a valuation may be required). All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewellery, items of sentimental value, art and antiques.
11. Domestic Goddess Services will not be responsible for failing to remove old permanent stains that cannot be removed using normal carpet cleaning techniques.
12. Domestic Goddess Services will not be responsible for discolouring of fabrics that become more visible once soil has been removed.
13. In the very rare event of lost keys Domestic Goddess Services will reimburse all costs of changing locks from an invoice provided.
14. The client may cancel a cleaning visit by giving 24 hours notice in advance to the management. The client agrees to pay the full price of the cleaning visit if the client cancels or changes the agreed visit less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
15. The client has the right to terminate the whole service by giving 7 days advance notice to the management.
16. The regular cleaner may be replaced at short notice if sickness occurs.
17. Please note that the Client is not allowed to hire or offer work to any previous or present staff of Domestic Goddess Services without the consent of Domestic Goddess Services otherwise legal action will be taken. If the Client does wish to hire or use home-related services provided by such a cleaner then he/she must pay a referral fee of £1,000.
18. Working with Domestic Goddess Services is based on trust. Both the client and Domestic Goddess Services are obligated not to disclose any confidential information about each other to a third party.
19. Legal action will be taken immediately against each person who breaches these terms and conditions.
Domestic Goddess Services reserves the right not to be responsible for:
Delay for a cleaning visit due to traffic congestion or broken down equipment
Lack of hot water or electricity
For work not completed, or not completed to a good standard if the client, other people or trades men are working or present at the property when our cleaners are carrying out the job.
Where discolouring of fabric becoming more visible once dirt has been removed
Failing to remove old/permanent stains (due to their nature) using standard carpet cleaning methods
Damage to windows or articles of glass china porcelain earthenware stone or other articles of a brittle nature
Existing damage or spillage that cannot be cleaned/removed completely.
Any accidental damages/breakages or poor service caused by our cleaners if the Client decides to contact our operatives directly instead of Domestic Goddess Services with regards to these issues.